Last updated 10 months ago
Becoming a medical assistant offers the opportunity to join this growing field quickly. To learn more about the benefits and opportunities associated with becoming a medical assistant, read these articles.
- The American Association of Medical Assistants outlines the benefits and duties of a medical assisting career.
- Understand the facts of a medical assisting career with this occupational outlook from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Learn about the basics of becoming a medical assistant and the medical assistant certification and exam requirements with this resource from AmericanMedTech.org.
- Investigate three major reasons why you should become a medical assistant in this article.
- Discover the five steps to becoming a medical assistant in this guide from Monster.com.
If you are considering a rewarding career as a medical assistant, contact PCI Health Training Center. We provide the Dallas and Richardson areas with medical assistant and other healthcare training programs. Call us today at (214) 630-0568 to find out more.