A good education is critical in order to become a medical assistant, but it’s not the only requirement. Career development and practical experience can help you understand every aspect of your job and make you more attractive to employers. Find out more on these websites below. The best medical training programs have connections to externships around the country. To learn more about how PCI Health Training can help you become a patient care technician or a medical assistant in Dallas, call (888) 904-8952.
- At The Princeton Review, you can learn exactly how career counselors help their students.
- It’s important to get your career advice from the right source. This article explains how to evaluate career counselors.
- Advising is a complex and diverse field. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has information about career counseling and how it relates to the broader field.
- Finding the right externship can help you jumpstart your career. Learn a few tips for finding an externship in this article.
- While earning your medical assistant certification in Dallas and studying for your career in healthcare is important, it’s also very important to go a step above the rest with an externship that will set you apart from everyone else applying for jobs in today’s economy. Learn about the current state of the externship from American Medical News.