Check Out These Resources about These Great Careers: Medical Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, & Patient Care Technician : (888) 904-8952
If you decide to train for a career in the health care industry, then you will be exposed to a wide array of duties and responsibilities, as well as gain valuable experience that will help you become a vital part of a medical office. For more information about careers in the health care industry, visit the following websites:
- Read about how valuable medical assistants are in every doctor’s office at MedicalJobs.org.
- Buzzle.com describes some of the various duties of a medical office assistant.
- Learn the steps involved in becoming a medical assistant by reading this article at the Medical Assistant Schools website.
- Find out all about careers in healthcare, including average salary, required training, and future employment outlook, courtesy of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Visit MedicineNet.com for some useful medical terms that you will need to know for your career in the health care industry.